Teaser Tuesday!

By Lisa. Filed in Teaser Tuesdays  |

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. You know the rules: grab your current read, open to a random page and share a two sentence teaser with us (no spoilers!). Be sure to tell us about the book, so we can add it to our TBR list!

This week, my teaser is from Bleed For Me┬áby Michael Robotham. This is a fabulous mystery so far – I can’t wait to get this post up so I can do some more reading. This is the tough-as-nails female detective, Cray, talking to psychologist Joe O’Loughlin about getting drawn in to her investigation:

“Suck it in, Princess and put on your big-girl pants. You’re playing with the grown-ups now.”

What’s teasing YOU this week?

1. Comment by Sara Kovach:

That sounds awesome! What a tease.
    I had to check this one out further on Goodreads. Thanks for the share.

Here’s mine: http://sosimplesara.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesday-9.html

2. Comment by Laurel-Rain Snow:

Ah, that’s a good one! I want to know this character….

Here’s MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

3. Comment by Julie @ Read Handed:

The “big-girl pants” phrase is a little cliche anymore, but still effective in this teaser. Very feisty. Thanks for sharing. My teaser is here.

4. Comment by Book Savvy Babe:

love it! I’m down with putting the big-girl pants on and playing with the grown-ups :) (how come that just sounds dirty when I write it?) Hope you’re having a good week– Book Savvy Babe

5. Comment by carol:

Good teaser, but it doesn’t really strike me as something someone as “tough as nails” would say.

6. Comment by Jennifer @ The Bawdy Book Blog:

This made me LOL! I love when books make me laugh.