Teaser Tuesday

By Lisa. Filed in Teaser Tuesdays  |

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. You know the rules: grab your current read, open to a random page and share a two sentence teaser with us (no spoilers!). Be sure to tell us about the book, so we can add it to our TBR list!

This week, I am finishing up Blind Goddessby Anne Holt. Very good so far! I loved the first one I read, 1222, and I made sure I picked up her first novel when I left for vacation.

“We had an agreement, Hansy,” said the other man in an exaggeratedly resigned voice. “No one pulls out. No one squeals.”

Now, that sounds a little threatening, don’t you think?

What’s teasing YOU this week?

1. Comment by Yvonne:

Hi Lisa,

Great teaser lines. They would probably have been enough to make me want to carry on reading, as they do sound quite threatening don’t they. However, I did feel that I had to cheat a little and follow your link to the synopsis.

This is not an author that I have come across before, but her book are going straight onto my reading list, they look like the perfect read for me.

Thanks for the introduction to the author, glad that you are enjoying the book and can’t wait to see your review.

Yvonne

2. Comment by Beth@Weavings:

Definitely threatening! Here is my teaser for this week

3. Comment by Claire @ Project to be Read:

Great teaser! I wonder what they’re up to? I’m guessing this is a crime book and it sounds like a lot of fun :)

My teaser is here if you’d like a look :)

4. Comment by Sabina:

Great teaser! That definitely sounds threatening!

My Tuesday Teaser =)

5. Comment by Laurel-Rain Snow:

Very threatening! I suspect that things will get pretty scary before it’s over….thanks for sharing.

Here’s MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

6. Comment by Nickle Love:

That is threatening. It makes me think of action films, cop shows with the bad guys and stuff.

Here’s my teaser from Freewill

7. Comment by Nicki Mann:

Sounds like something from Goodfellas! :)

8. Comment by Lisa:

Yvonne, as far as I know Anne Holt only has 2 novels out. I devoured the second one (which I got as an ARC) and I am really enjoying the second one.

9. Comment by Aditi:

Ah, I wish I could read further. It’s not enough!
    Here’s mine – Teaser Tuesday