I haven’t posted one of these in ages! I’m not going to try to catch you up on everything that has joined my library in months, just the things that came in during the last 2 weeks, while I was in Florida on business.
- Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford – I am really looking forward to this one; I had almost given up hope on it!
- The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski – I picked this up on audio for the drive to work, and had to leave it halfway through for a business trip. I can’t wait to finish up.
- Skeleton Creek by Patrick Carman – I’m not usually one for YA books, but this is a combination of a book and online videos and the project sounded really interesting.
- The Disappearance by Efrem Sigel, courtesy of The Permanent Press
- The Angel Maker by Stefan Brijs, which sounds an awful lot like Frankenstein.
- The Brightest Moon of the Century by Christopher Meeks – I am really excited about this one! I reviewed an earlier work by Meeks, Months and Seasons, and really enjoyed it. He is kind enough to stop by my blog on occasion and I think this book will be scooting up my [fairly enormous] To Be Read pile. Look for the review soon!