Marie at The Boston Bibliophile was nice enough to let me know that she *hearts* my blog! What a nice thing to say! I’d seen these little logos popping up and I’m tickled to be included. Here are the rules:
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!
Okay – the logo is on my blog, I’ve linked to The Boston Bibliophile above, and here are the folks I would like to nominate, in no particular order:
1. Blood of the Muse: a really attractive blog and great reviews
2. Presenting Lenore: a great variety of books and one of the nicest folks I’ve “met” since I started blogging.
3. West of Mars: Susan does a great job of posting all the contests and giveaways around the blogosphere and how can you not love someone who hooks you up with free books!
4. Random Wonder: The pictures of her holding the books she reviews always make me smile!
5. Booklorn: She not only has a great book blog, she has done a ton of work on the new meta-blog for book reviews.
6. Hey Lady! Whatcha Readin’?: Not only great book reviews, but pin-up girls! (Most folks who know me online know my love of old-fashioned – and new fangled – pin-up art.)
7. As Usual, I Need More Bookshelves : One of the cutest blogs around – I love the retro colors. Oh, and she writes great reviews, too!
You know, as these tags go round and round the internet, it gets harder and harder to find someone who hasn’t been tagged. That has been great this time around – I got a chance to talk about blogs that I haven’t talked about before. There are so many great blogs in my reader, and this is a good reminder that I should get out and visit these internet friends more often.
I *heart* all of you!